Do you want to find a job teaching English online?
That's great! Teaching English online can be a great way to support yourself financially while still having flexibility with your time to do the things that you love.
But let's face it, knowing where to start can be overwhelming and frustrating! We've been there before. Have you ever found yourself asking the following questions?
- How do I write an effective resume and cover letter that will get a company's attention?
- How do I find the best companies to work for?
- What's the best way to apply for a teaching job?
- How do I prepare for the interview, demo lesson and mock class so that I don't blow it?
- What equipment do I need to teach English online?
- How do I have a successful first class despite feeling nervous?
- How do I deal with common challenges such as low level students, technology problems or difficult students?
Well, my friend we have the answers to all of these questions and more! In this course you will learn how to find a job and how to feel confident that you will be able to succeed teaching English online regardless of how many times you’ve tried in the past.
We'll help you cut through the noise and show you what you really need to know to succeed in this field so that you can earn good money and have plenty of time left over for other things. In You Can Teach English Online , we'll walk you through the entire process step-by-step of what it takes to start working as an online English teacher.
The course has 30 high-quality videos and 9 downloadable printables as well as a course workbook that is designed to be used along with the course to help you in your journey. We've also created an App to accompany the course that can be used on your mobile phone with over 300+ online teaching companies that you can access to make your job search that much easier.
In addition to that once you join the course you will have access to our private group where students and the instructors can help one another by sharing their experiences. You'll also have direct access to your instructors in case you get stuck or have any questions along the way. So look no further, because you've found the key to get you on your way to teaching English online!
Get started now!
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOU CAN TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE
You Can Teach English Online was created with the aspiring online English teacher in mind. If you’ve never taught English online and you’re looking for someone to guide you along every step of the way then this course is for you.
- There are seven sections with 30 custom videos that will guide you from crafting the perfect resume and cover letter to acing your first class with your new student.
- Comprehensive 56 page PDF printable workbook (course companion) that will take you by the hand and ensure that you take action at every step of the way
- Gain exclusive access to our private community of students to share your experience with others and learn what’s working right now.
- Custom designed App YCTEO Teacher Directory filled with over 300 schools and counting to fast-track you getting a job
- Direct access to your instructors for help and guidance along the way
- Experienced teacher and inexperienced teacher downloadable resume/CV templates
- Grammar/vocabulary cheat sheet to help you when you need a quick answer during class
- Tech cheat sheet to save you time and let you know what you really need to get started teaching
- Get to know your student ‘Example Questions' downloadable PDF divided up by level
- ESL Glossary to help you familiarize yourself with all of the terms and vocab commonly used
- Certificate of Completion is provided to you once you finish the course
- Teacher Resources printable PDF to help you with vocabulary & grammar, lesson templates, photos, videos, reading/listening/speaking activities, mobile apps, translators, podcasts and much more!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
YOU'LL COME AWAY BEING ABLE TO FIND A JOB, FEEL CONFIDENT & SUCCEED AT TEACHING ONLINE.
“How to get started and succeed teaching English online” Across seven course sections, you’ll learn:
- How to write a teaching resume and cover letter: You’ll learn how to convert your experience into a well organized and relevant resume and cover letter to apply for a job
- Where to look to find the best companies to work for: Find out how to research companies and schools and apply for a job using the best job boards (no one is telling you about), advanced researching techniques and our custom YCTEO App.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts when actually applying for a teaching job: Discover the best way to send your resume and cover letter, follow up on your application and do well on your demo lesson.
- You’ll see how to prepare and feel confident for your interview: Feel at ease with tricky interview questions, and mock classes even if you don’t have experience teaching.
- Get a good grasp of what type of equipment you’ll need to teach with: Learn how to research your internet speed, get minimum laptop requirements for top companies and never feel in the dark again with our tech cheat-sheet.
- Stop feeling nervous and get prepared for a successful first class: Learn how to get your student to open up and share information with you. Discover the tricks we use to deal with nerves so that you can have an enjoyable first class. Become a master with your timing and cover the lesson plan. Use our cheat-sheet to have dozens of questions to ask your student to get the conversation rolling.
- Don’t feel intimidated when things go wrong, learn how to deal with common challenges. Become confident when dealing with the following areas: low level students, difficult students, no-talkers, high-level students, group classes, tech problems, grammar/vocab questions and cutting down prep time.
Get started now!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
ASPIRING ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS
You Can Teach English Online is designed for you if:
- You want to get started teaching English online and you want to be able to improve your teaching, find better companies and make more money while still keeping a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve your teaching and ultimately have more flexibility with your time and your life. You may have plans to move somewhere new and spend more time volunteering or with your family and you see that teaching English online will help you to achieve this.
- You want a shortcut from someone who’s already successfully taught English online and used it as a way for them to broaden their horizons.
If this describes YOU then we're excited to help you get started on your own journey! We’ll see you on the inside!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
So my friend here we are at the bottom of the page together. Hopefully by now you have a good idea of how you can benefit with You Can Teach English Online. No doubt you're convinced that teaching English online will allow you to have greater flexibility with your time and will allow you to do more of what you love. You may have tried in the past to start teaching English online only to feel overwhelmed and confused content to return to the safety of your normal routine. But what if you could just break through and make it work for you.
A whole new world of freedom would open up. At this point you have two options to pursue your goals and more freedom. The first option is that you could spend the next several years trying to figure out what it really takes to succeed at teaching English online through trial and error. This will likely cost you a lot of time and money not to mention frustration along the way. You may eventually make it and start teaching English online on your own despite the challenges and difficulties involved.
Here is option number two. You can eliminate all of the hassle, time, expense and frustration involved in doing it on your own and with the help of You Can Teach English Online you can fast track your way to the top. You can take advantage of our years of research, experience and making mistakes only to figure out what works by joining this course. Why go through all of that yourself when you don't have to? The online English teaching field is getting more and more competitive as people are starting to realize what is truly possible with this type of work. You will have the advantage over everyone else because you'll have two people who are invested in your success as well as a community of others who want to make it work and are willing to help you to do the same.
We'll be there by your side when you have questions or when you get stuck. You don't have to feel alone on your journey anymore. As you know we are committed to our serious students who enroll in this course. This means that all who choose to invest in their future freedom and the pursuit of their goals will get instructors and a community who are committed to their success. So, it's up to you my friend. If you are serious about teaching English online will you go it alone or will you let us help you?